Catch this mini intensive and learn original choreogrpahy with dancer/choreographer Akosua Akoto. Two classes in one! Two choreographies for intermediate to advance levels.
Virtual tickets on sale now. LIMITED in-studio tickets available June 8th .
Links to virtual classes are sent 6-24 hours prior to scehduled class time.
NYC Class -VIRTUAL
By purchasing this ticket, you, hereinafter refered to as "Ticket holder/class participant", agree to the following
- Ticket holder/class participant is at least 18 years of age.
- Ticket holder/class participant is participating voluntarily in viewing/using this program or attending this class or event.
- Any video is intended for information/entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be regarded as professional physical or mental health treatment, consultation, or advice. No professional relationship is being created by watching this content.
- Ticket holder/class participant is solely and personally responsible for results, health, life, and well-being and should adjust the information presented to your own personal circumstances.
- Ticket holder/class participant assumes all risks of injury and shall hold the instructor, hosting company and all its associates harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages and against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by ticket holder/participant on their behalf, including attorney’s fees and any related costs, if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by me or by anyone else acting on my behalf. If instructor and hosting company incurs any of these types of expenses, ticket holder/participant agrees to reimburse.
- Ticket holder/class participant has consulted a physician before starting any exercise program.
- Ticket holder/class participant will discontinue this program immediately, if you feel any discomfort, pain, nausea, or dizziness, and consult with a physician.
Ticket holder/participant acknowledges the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk that ticket holder/participant may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the in-person class or event and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
Ticket holder agrees to wear face mask or convering and adhere to temperature checks prior to entering the studio space where class/event is held and shall refrain from attending if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.